Friday, February 26, 2010

Income Tax 所得税

Recently I just received one letter which is called as EA form. At first, I don't know what is this and I just know I had donated RM 84 to KWSP.
最近我收到了一封叫做EA的表格。起初,我不知道这是什么,只是知道我捐了RM84给公基金。

After asking my dad, it is the form for the income tax and that is all about my last year salary. Luckily, I do not have to pay the tax for last year because I just started my job for few days only.
问了我父亲后,我才知道这是所得税和上年的总收入。新好,上年的我不必纳税因为我只是刚开始做了几天而已。

But this year, I am going to pay the income tax to the government. The reason is because a person who earn more than RM 24000 a year, he has to pay. Last year, I didn't that much so can skip. Haha..
可是今年,我必须纳税。原因是一个要是在一年里赚超过RM24000,就必须纳税。去年,我没超过所以可以免税。哈哈。。

Now I am finding a way to skip but seems like no way..
现在,我在想办法逃税可是很像没有办法。

No comments: