Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bang !

Traffic accident ! It was happened on 23/02/2010, around 8.05am like that. I was on the way to my office. The accident scene is very near to my office also and I estimate it is 4km left. But too bad, I couldn't reach earlier and I was late with because of this.

I was the last car when I turn out from the Federal Highway and connected to the Jalan Persiaran. There is a traffic light about 100 meters in front of me and quite many cars at the time. Definitely I have to stop my car and wait for the traffic.

BANG!!! Suddenly one car kiss me "gao gao" from behind. The impact was very big and fortunately I was with my sit belt, otherwise my head would knock the car sterring. Besides that, I sprained my neck due to the high impact. Well, I stopped my car beside the road and see what is going on. After that, that fellow doesn't want to stop and try to escape from the road.

Get the car number and model! It was my first action. Then chase that fucker!!! About 10 to 20 meters, I got him. May be you will ask why I could got within a short distance? There were so many cars waiting for the traffic. What I can say is he was stupid. When I see he couldn't move anymore, I get down from the car immediately.



Then, I was looking for this! I couldn't find it and I was in a rush to get the fucker. Fortunately I couldn't find it because it can be considered as crime. I admit that I am wrong in this because I was very angry at that time. I don't want him to flee so I ran to his car without any weapons.

That was a Malay and he said go to side first when he saw me. I asked him, "lu mau lari ka"? He said go to side first and talk. Well, I faster go back to my car and get ready to chase again, or to stop. Then, he really stopped and get down from the car. I go and look at my car, bumper gone. He and his sister came to me and talked cock.


Adoi, my car..

His car worse than mine is because rear end of the car is always solid than the front. Based on the picture, the radiator might be some leakage.

Here are our conversation.
Pukimak : sorryla, ini salah saya i minta maafla.
Me: Macam mana sorry?
Pukimak : sorry la, i aku i salah la. minta maafla.
Me: yala, you salah tapi macam mana saya nak maafkan lu.

The fucker start to cock story.
Pukimak : I punya pun kena ma. (I was very angry when heard this sentence)
Me : you kena you punya pasal. sekarang you yang langgar saya. you cakap sorry mana boleh, you kena ganti rugi.
Pukimak : I punya pun kena ma, tadi lu yang brek emergency.
Me : bila saya brek emergency, wa henti dekat sana lu sendiri yang langgar. sekarang lu nak cakap macam ini la. tak apa.

His sister working as a Majlis Bandaran Shah Alam as known as MBSA. When I saw her uniform, I asked her.
Me : So you kerja dekat MBSA la?
Pukimak sister : ya.
Me : you mau pergi kerja, I pun mau kerja juga. Mau senang cerita kan?
Pukimak siter : ya
Me : report polis la.
Pukimak sister : jangan la. tolong jangan report polis. kita settle sini.
Pukimak : jangan report polis la. ini sikit saje mah.
Me : ini sikit, tapi saya buat duit kena banyak.

I tried to open the boot, but couldn't open also.
Me : nampak ? boot ni pun tak boleh buka.
Pukimak : boleh punya. you pergi bengkel then dia orang tau buat.
Me : pergi bengkel lu bayar la.
Pukimak : berapa lu mau ?
Me : I tak tau, kena tenggok dulu.
Pukimak : RM150 la?

Stupid man, RM150 want to spray also not enough! I estimate at least RM500 if get the original parts.

Me : RM 150 you mau beli besi dalam pun tak cukup.
Pukimak sister : kita settle sini tapi jangan report polis la.
Me : boleh. tapi hantar bengkel dia orang repair, resit bagi lu.
Pukimak sister : ok boleh. tapi jangan report polis la.
Me : I settle sini maksudnya settle sini la. you sudah bayar buat apa saya report. tapi kenapa you tak nak report?
Pukimak sister : sebab kereta ni nama saya, tapi dia bawa then susah nak claim la.
Me : boleh claim insurans punya. tapi sekrang you kata nak tanggung semua kos saya then kita settle sini la.

Then I asked for IC and driving license. His sister give me.
Me : kenapa ni?
Pukimak sister : ambil la ic dan lesen saya.
Me : tadi dia yang bawa, sekarang lu yang bagi. apa ni? saya nak dia punya ic and lesen.

The fucker wanted to gave me the IC. He couldn't show me the license. Now I suspect he don't even has a license.

Me : Lesen lu ada ka tak da?
Pukimak : ada.
Me : then tunjuk la.
Pukimak : tinggal dekat rumah.
Me : mana boleh macam ni, kereta bawa. lesen tinggal dekat rumah. tenggok IC.
Pukimak : kenapa?
Me : tadi lu cakap nak bagi tenggok. tapi sekarang tak nak.
Pukimak : lu siapa? relax la.

I fuck them! I said lu orang mau main dengan saya kan? ok, i pergi report sekarang. His sister stopped me and said wait. I panggil kawan saya datang.

Fuck man!! want to call people somemore then come la. You think I scared? I was wait there for 10 minutes. While I was waiting, I know I am going to be late to my office. So I called my boss. Fuck again, couldn't connect to his room due to the phone got problem. I am the person handling IP phone also, nobody can help at that time. So, I informed my colleague and ask him to tell my boss.

Then, one car stopped behind me. 2 guys 1 lady and there are wearing the MBSA uniform. I was surrounded by 5 peoples at that time. One of them are fucker also because want to act samseng with me. Say a little bit only la what la dia pun kena la. Then they said, report polis la. I said ok. So, I said I mau follow you orang punya kereta. He agree also then go.

Until half way, they stopped beside the road and I don't see any police station. Everybody get down the car.

Me : kenapa ni?
2nd Pukimak : tadi lu nampak siapa bawa?
Me : dia la siapa lagi? (pointing at that 1st pukimak)
2nd Pukimak : kalau pergi balai you cakap kakak dia boleh?
Me : mana boleh? adik dia yang bawa I cakap kakak bawa?
2nd Pukimak : sebab kereta ni bukan dia punya, claim insurans susah sikit.
Me : apa yang susah? lesen dia ada ka tak da?
2nd Pukimak : tak da.

Now I found out already. I fuck her sister gao gao!! Lu MBSA pakai uniform lagi, tapi adik tak da lesen you bagi dia bawa macam ni.

Pukimak sister : I beg you la sir. cakap saya yang bawa.
Me : Sorry, I really cannot help. It is a false report and I might face problem in future. He is the one driving I have say him.

The no lesen fellow heard it and come to me and shout
Pukimak : Ya, I tak ada lesen kenapa lu tak boleh cakap dia?
Me : lu yang salah sekarang ni you mau bising lagi? mau gaduh ?

The MBSA fellow separate us and one of the MBSA lady apologise to me. So, I explain to them. They will get 2 summons which are bang from behind, and driving without license. Each of them RM 300. They don't believe, thought I lie to them. Never mind, believe it or not is you. After that, they wanted to send to workshop and pay for me. I said ok and go.

Until half way, they stopped again and I can't see the workshop. I go and asked them.

Me : Mana bengkel?
2nd pukimak : dia orang nak pergi ambil duit. kalau report you tak boleh cakap kakak dia ka?
Me : itu betul tak boleh.
2nd pukimak : dulu saya pun kena macam ni juga. then I pun buat macam ni.

A thirty something years old man talking like a child and so childish. Then they said want to report polis because want to claim insurans also. When I heard this, I fuck all of them.

Me : sekarang ni lu orang cakap ini cakap itu. Kalau sekarang pergi bengkel you cakap nak bayar. Besok you cakap tak nak bayar pun boleh la. Sekarang I nak pergi report. you nak report ka tak nak itu lu punya cerita.

After that I go, but they reach first because they know the road better than me. Never mind, this is based on justice. His sister sit down there and report, and I told polis he is the one driving. The polis ask him to report.

Then, I report mine also. So, the next procedure is to see seargent and let him know what is going on. After that, I go to the seargent room and waiting for my turn to talk to him.

I heard their conversation while I was waiting. If you want to know ask me personally now because I am not at liberty to tell. Never mind, my turn to talk to him. He just asked me what car and how long already. That is all. So I asked him insurans and he said go to the counter there and ask. Then I ask for his phone number and he gave also.

When I go out, his sister still there and talk to me again.
pukimak sister : so you tak boleh claim insurans kan? tadi i cakap pergi bengkel tak nak.
Me : kenapa tak boleh ?
pukimak sister : sebab adik saya tak ada lesen.
Me : you tak ada lesen ialah you dengan polis punya pasal. you sendiri tak boleh claim insurans saje.
Pukimak sister : tapi sarjan tu cakap macam ni.
Me : dia yang cakap macam ? baik saya call dia nanti.

So I go and buy report first and then call him.
Me : lu sarjan tadi tu ka?
Sarjan : ya
Me : sekarang apa ni? tadi tu saya tak boleh claim ka ?
Sarjan : saman saya sudah buka kepada dia
Me : saya bukan nak tanya saman, saya nak tau tu insurans macam mana? sebab dia cakap you yang cakap saya tak boleh claim sebab adik dia tak ada lesen.
Sarjan : insurans i tak tau la.
Me : ok. tak apa.

Never mind. I called to a friend who is working as a tow man. He said report polis and I am still able to claim. Okay, everything done and we wait for the result. If the result come out and I am the one wrong. Then I am ready to go and find reporter. Don't get surprise if you see me.


I am a Chinese but here written as Melayu. Home address also wrong.



After that, go to office and reach at 11.00am. When I go in, all my colleauges know I met an accident and asking whether I am injured or not. Thanks for the concern.

Yesterday, heavy rain and the water flow into my car. The boot couldn't open but luckily I can move the cd player inside my boot by opening the car sit from behind.

No comments: