Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy or war ? 是忙还是打战 ?

Still remember I mention about the ERP system in my company? First of March is coming soon so everybody is rushing their own job.
还记得上次我说过公司的ERP系统吗?上月一号快到了每个人都很忙。

Yesterday 25/02/2010, early the morning I wake up and go to my office to settle my job.
昨天25/02/2010,早上我便到了我的公司去上班。


It was 4.21am and I started to my way to office. On the way, I pass by the accident scene and take some photos also.
4.21am我便开始驾车到公司。途中,我也拍了一些车祸的照片。


This was the place I met accident and in front those cars was the place I got him when he tried to flee.
这就是我车祸的地方而前面计辆车那里也是我抓到他的地方

Then, about 4.50am I reach the office. No one was there and I am the first one reach the office. I can use my key to enter the lobby but I couldn't go to my table due to the door is locked. Fortunately, there is a computer at the lobby and I can use it to connect to the server. YEAH!
过后,大约4.50am我到了公司。公司里没人而我也是第一个到的。我可以到大厅却没办法到我的座位去。原因是们锁了。辛好,大厅里有架电脑而我也可以进入server。

Here is the place I work. 这就是我工作的地方。

No comments: