Saturday, January 02, 2010

Relax In Langkawi 2

Time to update it again. Second day, we went for snokerling and we spent half day for that. It was very nice because I can see the fish under the sea. I also saw the shark and it was very near to me.

Here are some of the pictures when we go there.





After the snorkeling, my foot was cut by the coral. It was very deep but luckily I am still alive.



In addition, my skin was burned by sunlight and I don't know why my body was nothing at that time.





Then, we found a dead jelly fish on the beach while waiting for the jetski.


Ready to go..


I think the jetski was the best activities in this trip. Although it is almost the same as riding a motorbike, but the speed and the moment you ride is different. It is riding on the sea and when the wave comes the feeling is different.

After that, we have done the same thing which are dinner and drink again. It is end of the second day.

The third day, it was the last day and we pack everything. Snap a picture with the car we rent in Langkawi.



Then, we went to the crocodile farm to kacau crocodile.



The day was very rush because our ferry leave at 6pm. So, we faster go for sightseeing after visiting the crocodile farm. After that, bought something from because it is a duty free area. In the end, we reach Kuala Kedah about 8.30pm and it is the end of the trip.

No comments: