Sunday, December 13, 2009

Relax In Langkawi 1

Time to update my blog again. Long time never update blog. The reason is because I was busy to get a job. Anyway, this time I am gonna talk about the trip to Langkawi.

This is my second time visit to Langkawi with my friends. The place and activities I did was different from the first trip. First day, we went to Kedah by car and then took ferry to Langkawi. The traffic was very bad because the following day was a public holiday and everyone back to their hometown. So, we also jam all the way to Kedah.



Then we rent a car to travel around. First, we went to the underwater world and the most and the best thing was the performance by a snake charmer. It is because he could play with the cobra.


Underwater world






It is very dangerous because the cobra could spit out the poison anytime.

After that, we went to the cable car. That was my second time to take a cable car and I think the cable car is really really high. When the cable car reached the hill, the view was really nice.


Enjoying the view before the cable car reach the hill




Trying to break the hanging bridge


Nice right ?





It was the first dinner in Langkawi. Really nice. Langkawi is a duty free area. Therefore, we drink some liquors at the first night. First, I kept bottoms up to satisfied my friends.


Somebody call 911 Shawty fire burning on the beach floor whoa


In the end, I KO and puke out all the pizza. First night end..

1 comment:

Hairy Potter said...

I am sure this will be your most memorable trip.
=D